Friday 16 November 2012

Dealing with Hunger Pangs

Let’s face it, hunger pangs suck yet they are almost always with us. The growling feeling of hunger and its demand for food isn't the best feeling in the world. Most people deal with it by eating. Anorexics like to do it differently.

We deal with it by:
  • Chugging a glass of water
  • Drinking something with caffeine in it (caffeine is an appetite suppressant)
  • Punching our stomach
  • Rolling up into a ball
Yum! Doesn't that sound fun!

Okay this is sort of a really random post.

Stay Strong

James

2 comments:

  1. how was thanksgiving for you. I binged. horribly. i hope you didnt do the same. I like your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Grace,

      I'm glad you like my blog! It's nice to know that some people actually read it!

      Well for thanksgiving, I am Canadian meaning our thanksgiving was on Oct. 8. But I did binge. Being a vegan, me options were limited and that definitely helped.

      But remember, to stay strong. Just keep fighting it and one day you will succeed.

      James

      Delete