Monday 24 September 2012

Weight Loss Shows for Motivation

One of my huge motivations for loosing weight would have to be watching weight loss shows. Most of the time I am quite mean and laugh at how overweight they are. I know that's mean, so I do not recommend anyone else doing this. When I watch these shows, I learn more about weight loss, although I am already an expert.


One of my favourite weight loss shows is "X-Weighted Familes". It is a Canadian weight loss show so I am not sure if it is available in the USA. It tracks a overweight family on there journey to loose weight. Here is the link to watch episodes online.

Another weight loss show I like is "Supersize vs Superskinny". It is a British television that deals with extreme diets. An extremely overweight and underweight swap diets for a week. It gives you motivation by watching overweight people and gives you thinspo as well. Also it talks briefly about Anorexia in each episode. They usually follow a few of them during there journey to recover. I usually just skip that part.

Here is my favourite episode:






There are many more weight loss shows that I watch but these are deffinately my favourite.

Hope this helps

Stay Strong

James

1 comment:

  1. I also love watching supersize vs superskinny.
    I hope you are doing good and you are recovering.
    Day I didn''t eat a lot I weight about 100 lbs now.
    And I want to weight 77 lbs.

    Keep strong

    ReplyDelete