Friday 13 July 2012

Today is the Day


Hello my name is James. I am a thirteen year old boy currently going into high school. I am a stereotypical Canadian boy. I love the outdoors, apparently I say "eh" a lot, I love sports (HOCKEY!!!) I have been told I am very polite and I am fluent in French and English. The one thing that sets me a part is I am Pro Ana. Yes I am anorexic and yes boys get it too.

What I hate about people that do not have an eating disorder is how ignorant they actually are. I went to a camp and the staff actually expected me to recover in a day. What the hell??!! They thing anorexia is a choice. I admit some Ana's might say that but I view it as a lifestyle. You can't change a lifestyle in a day now can you?

Ok getting back on track, today is the day I am going to change. Today, I ate around 1400 cal, but tomorrow I am going to fast. Only water and diet soda is allowed, I hope it works.

Anyways here are my measurements:

Height-5'5

SW-130

CW-115

GW1-110

GW2-100

GW3-90

UGW-80

Stay Strong

James

No comments:

Post a Comment